James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I got the wash and dry machine from zanussi, but the dryer

hey I got the wash and dry machine from zanussi
JA: Do you know the model of your Zanussi appliance? How old is it?
Customer: but the dryer isn't working
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: for a week it was only good the first day I used it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that's it
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
ZWD76NB4PW
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
this is my model number ^

Thank you for the model number, what happens when you turn on a drying cycle, do you get any errors or lights appear on the display?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello I received a call when I was in my class, can you guys call me again?

Attempted call back and left another voice mail.

A such suggest you get an engineer to attend you can do so by going here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
hello I just reached home, if u call me now I have access to the washing machine and I can follow your instructions, thank you

As discussed as this is a new appliance it will need an in warranty repair this can be arranged by calling 03445 613 613 they will register the product and then agree a date for getting an engineer to attend.