James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Can I buy 2 replacement Fridge door hinges for Siemens

Customer Question

Can I buy 2 replacement Fridge door hinges for Siemens integrated Fridge KI38LA40GB ?
JA: How old is your Siemens fridge?
Customer: 15 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few months - I heard a loud 'crack' on opening and suspect one of the hinges broke. The integrated door / fridge door has to be pushed close and can be easily left open if not concentrating ! I trust that description makes sense ?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of. Who would sell me correct replacement hinges ?
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
To confirm the ENR number of the fridge you need a new set of hinges for is KI38LA40GB, do you have the two diigts after this number?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Where would I find the two numbers ?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I have just seen “invitation” to call at an additional cost of £16 ? Can’t help thinking I am being financially ripped off. Will call Siemens tomorrow and request my £5 fee is refunded. The Siemens person I was originally dealing with should have been able to give me an answer.
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

Questions about charges should be directed to customer services.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

You can source the parts here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.