Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Can't get the door open, Kenwood K814WM16, Since yesterday

Customer Question

Can't get the door open
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Kenwood K814WM16
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday my granddaughter has done something
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you cannot open the door, there could be several reasons. It may be that the door switch is defective and does not release it. It is possible that there is still some water left in the soil. It is also possible that you have activated parental controls. First of all, can you describe to me which symbols you see on the control panel and display. It would be best to take a photo so that I can examine it. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (4VQMGQG)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

The video they sent is really blurry I can't see the whole control panel properly.