James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch Classixx washing machine that started leaking

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Classixx washing machine that started leaking water underneath the machine, what could be wrong
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loader
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We noticed it yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else, it's a very reliable machine and we've had it a whike
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Bosch Classix 1200 express we
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Where water is leaking from underneath it could be a perished waste hose, fault on the pump, crack in the drain filter or issue with the sump of the machine. I would suggest you pull the washer out, remove the rear panel run the washer and see if you can see where the leak is coming from with a torch.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.