Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I'm trying to register my new washer dryer with the optional

Customer Question

I'm trying to register my new washer dryer with the optional cover, but when I click on the optional extra it takes mr to a screen where ther is nothing to do and no escape. When I then try to go back a screen it signs me off.
JA: What's the brand and model of your washer-dryer?
Customer: Hotpoint RDG8643WWUKN
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hotpoint washer-dryer?
Customer: what i've just told you above, i've not used it yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what i've just told you. I want to register the guarantee with payable extra option
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 17 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have query relating to registering a Hotpoint washer dryer. I would recommend you follow the instructions I have attached below to complete the registration;

1. Go to - https://hotpoint.registermyguarantee.com/ie/#/

2. Enter the requested details in the empty fields. 

3. Once completed, you will be sent a confirmation email, please retain a copy of the email for your records. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew