Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have a fridge freezer that I purchased in 2012 and have

I have a ***** ***** fridge freezer that I purchased in 2012 and have accidentally broken the glass shelf that covers the vegetable shelf. Obviously it is out of warranty but ***** ***** suggested I phone the Electrolux out of guarantee team on 0333(###) ###-####to see how I can get a replacement shelf. I have spent the last 2 days trying to phone them but the line is constantly engagedDo you know how I can get a replacement shelf?
JA: Do you know the model of your Electrolux fridge?
Customer: IT his JLFFW 2016 but inside the fridge it states Type CBFF38OEL
JA: What have you tried so far with your Electrolux refrigerator?
Customer: There is no problem with the unit - it is the broken shelf that needs replcacing as glass is smashed to bits
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No - only how to get a replacement I will of course pay for it

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a fridge/freeze which has a damaged shelf that you would like to replace. I would recommend you review the websites I have attached below where you will be able to find spares to replace the shelf. I personally user these websites when conducting repairs and need replacement parts or spares and have found them to very useful. 

1. espares.co.uk

2. buyspares.co.uk

3. appliancespares-direct.co.uk

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you I got in touch with your suggestion and found what I needed in 5 mind So much easier than hanging on the phone for ages Excellent advice

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer with a Fixed Problem. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!