Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Again. 4th chat this month. I have obtained a receipt for my

Customer Question

Hi this is Pete Cook again. 4th chat this month. I have obtained a receipt for my Panasonic combo microwave. 11 months old currently without power. I have been through all verbal checks so was advised I needed to have a receipt reprinted in store to facilitate a home visit from a settle engineer. I have that receipt following 28 mile round trip. Please can you arrange this visit and definitely not some service helpline again that have agreed it needs an engineer. How do you want me to send receipt.
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: combo microwave model DS596 SOL O
JA: How long have you had your DS596?
Customer: 11 months
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: checked socket live and replaced fuse also made sure door was closing correctly.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: please don’t put me through to some outside agency that’s demanding 30£ a month. Panasonic have agreed a home visit from engineer is required. I now have proof of purchase and expect you to stick with our arrangement.
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Coukd you let me know who arranged the engineer visit previously, was it Panasonic?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Panasonic via live hat . That didn’t happen because I was advised I would have to pay for visit without proof of purchase and only a receipt would do. I couldn’t find original receipt but have since revisited store and had it reprinted.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Panasonic combo microwave which has stopped working and previously you had a engineer who visited but as you didn't have proof or purchase, the servicing didn't go ahead. It great to hear you now have all the details needed to complete this process, I would recommend you contact the Warranty Team on the following number who can arrange the repair for you - 0344(###) ###-####

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew