Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Trying to prime my one-touch coffeehouse. Firstly I’ve

Customer Question

Trying to prime my one-touch coffeehouse . Firstly I’ve removed the red plug and followed the instructions but after filling both the milk and water reservoir turned the power on and pressed the manual espresso button after the panel lights were blinking but there was no flow into the cup. Can you help?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my mobile XXXXXX
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ive gone over the instruction booklet again to make sure I hadn’t missed anything
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I’ve just received this and I’m trying to get started

Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 7 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is***** will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolved it quickly

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 7 days ago.

I have a manual here for your coffee machine it shows problem,causes and its solution.Please click the link and please let me know if this helps.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/4row1hf0stvo/ycJXktkWlIM2mpo1CYxZL/*****************e9c5842aa172cf7/VCF109.pdf

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 5 days ago.

I ‘am just following up to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know.

If the problem does not resolve by manual please contact this number 0800(###) ###-####

I can give general answer but I do hope this helps.

Please don'y be hesitate to ask a follow up question or clarification.