Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have a Neff extraction hood, containing lights (installed

I have a Neff extraction hood, containing lights (installed 30 years ago)
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff lighting?
Customer: 2 Status bulbs 8W 220-240V, code 20G-ST3 fitted, but broken, Please recommend substitute as believe no longer sold
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Last few weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to replacing a Neff extraction hood. I would recommend you measure the current unit first to establish the size your replacement should be to fit into where you have the current model. Once you have all the details to hand, I would suggest you having a look on https://ao.com where you will find a broad range of new extraction hoods to pick from.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew