James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We are trying to fit a batch switch but it doesn’t seem to

Customer Question

We are trying to fit a batch switch but it doesn’t seem to be workin
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: insinkeraror evolution 2 and the batch feed part is 77549
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: unplugged and fiited air switch. Disposer works tried then to plug all in and position magnetic plate where it should be and tried and nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have had it for 3 years but only finally got it fitted
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
It has got to be a fault on the kit if its not providing demand when something place in the extractor, you would need to strip the kit down to see if its a fault on the actuaotr or relay.