Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Soap suds pouring out of the tray at the top left hand

Soap suds pouring out of the tray at the top left hand corner of the machine, this has just started today, we’ve had the machine about a year, wondering why it’s doing it???
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: Indesit LWC71252
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive just tiled the utility floor and levelled the machine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thats it, had no problems until now, we’ve just ran the machine straight out of the box and it’s been fine until today, seems to be a lot of soap in the machine, my wife said she’s only ever put one pouch in at a time. Never two

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!
It is possible that your detergent drawer can no longer go through the old detergent residue. I would recommend that you take out the entire compartment and clean it thoroughly. Also clean the inside of the detergent compartment once, the small holes must all be nice and clean.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal