Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine doors don’t shut correctly and the

Customer Question

Hi my washing machine doors don’t shut correctly and the machine is leaking
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung WW90T534DAN
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: I’ve had it since March But it’s started leaking from the door seal
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that’s it thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Would you like to repair yourself? First we need to know if the door seal has a hole. Have you checked that yet? If the door is completely straight, does it close very well?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can someone come and repair it ? It’s in warranty . Thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Okay if you don't want to fix it yourself then you need to call the freephone number from the service centre and book a repair appointment. Here is the toll-free number:

0333(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok is my £5 refunded ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.