James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Door loose and the word "safe" appearing on display, 3 years

Door loose and the word "safe" appearing on display
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years old. Model number on instruction manual is HBS534B.OB
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened tonight. Taken door off and left hand side connection not attached
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know how to fix the right hand side strip back to the door. Is it fixed with some sort of adhesive

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

This is not an immediate service I am afraid, it can take time for experts to respond, as they will need time to go away and look into the fault, but we do try and respond as soon as possible.

"SAFE" means child lock has been activated and you checked what happens when you disable child lock?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The glass door on front of oven was flapping on right hand side. Took off door but connecting bar on right hand side has come away from door

Where the vertical bar on the outer door glass which supports the inner door glass has come away this would need a new outer door glass shown as item 0210 in the diagram here.

You could try and use some high heat rate epoxy to bed the rail back in place, however the "SAFE" message would not relate to the issue with the door in my view.

Where SAFE is still shown when child lock is disabled I would get a fixed price repair shown here, since there are multiple faults on the ovne.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.