Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

The freezer is flashing with SR, one sec will just find out,

Customer Question

The freezer is flashing with SR
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: one sec will just find out
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Brand is sharp SJ-FE251W about 2 hours and it just started beeping and the door we think may have been open slightly so we have now closed the door but it is still flashing with SR we are not too sure how long it has been going on as we have been out for the last few hours
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: One side of the freezer in the middle few drawers looks a bit defrosted
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 7 days ago.

Hi guys I'm really sorry about the appliance I'm a domestic engineer and refridgeration engineer  let's see if we can sort this for you

The beeping and flashing is it with the door open as well

Regards darran

If the Sr codes is constant this indicates a possible fault in the evaporation circuit ,  this could be several thing most common is just the sensor it goes open circuit and it sends a code   in most cases easily fixable, but before an engineer etc do a 36 hr defrost not just to remove ice build up etc but the drying out process resets the sensors alot of the time this is all that's needed but if it persists  the evaporation circuit need lookat at

I hope this help  regards darran