KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I received a filter for my Hoover today and it’s the wrong

Customer Question

Hi I received a filter for my Hoover today and it’s the wrong one can I exchange it please? Also how can I find out which one I need? Thank you
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover appliance? How old is it?
Customer: it’s a smart Hoover about 2 years old how can I find out the model?
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is all I’ve done got an email during lockdown I think telling me it needed replacing but don’t use that Hoover often so left it until now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thats it I think
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The filter we received is about half the size we need
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Found the model number it is TH71 SM01001
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Would it be possible to return the one I received today and be sent the one I need?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 days ago.

Good morning,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

You may contact the place from where you bought it and return it.

You may click here to buy new filter for your Hoover.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.