KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Candy integrated dishwasher power is on but won’t start upon

Candy integrated dishwasher power is on but won’t start upon P1,2,3 or 4. ive held the button down for 20 secs and all the P lights come n but still won’t start in a program. What do I do?
JA: Who makes your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: candy a few yrs
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive now got all the P lights flashing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes Why won’t it start?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Have held down the pr button and now have all the P lights flashing. What now please?

Good morning,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
CDI1012/3-80 32900278. 1235. 1564

Thank you for the model number.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

The automated phone call message is optional and premium service.

Sorry, I am not available for phone calls, and I am happy to help this way.

However, if you opt for phone call then another expert will call you based on their availability.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ll stay with you then Kevin, forget the phone call
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you still there please?

Please understand this is not an immediate service as we are not always available here. Moreover, we have to check the schematics before we can provide you with an accurate answer. However, I will now try to respond as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

All lights flashing indicate water is unable to drain.

Please try this to solve the issue:

You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out, then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off completely.

After you have done this, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged.

Then please clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked.

Now, reconnect everything and plug it back; select any program.

It should work however, if the problem occurs again you will have to check what is causing the leak.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thanks

You are very welcome and Good Luck.

Cheers

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Any update?

Yes, please read and follow my previous advise.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ve waited since 9am for an answer to my problem Candy Dishwasher at about 2 pm you said my wait time is approx 8 mins . I’m still waiting. The latest from you is that you want me to pay a further £5 to connect me to someone. This is rip off. Abysmal service !!