Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Hoover tumble dryer won’t go into a program, Hoover dynamic

Customer Question

Hoover tumble dryer won’t go into a program
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Hoover dynamic next
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced the Pcb because error code suggested this
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Switch it on to a program and it won’t go and just makes a click
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to your tumble dryer which is unable to start a drying program. I have found there could be a number of reasons to why your tumble dryer may not start and some of the obvious ones are emptying out the water tank and removing the lint filter and removing those build ups. I would recommend you start with those two and you may just find that will get the machine working again. If doing so has not helped, its likely the unit has a hardware fault that will need checking over if you wish to go down the repair route. If you are unsure who to contact, I would recommend you use search directories such as yell.com where you will find a list of local professionals.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew