Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have just moved into house with belling top and bottom

Customer Question

I have just moved into house with belling top and bottom ovens. There appear to be shelf racks inside but only at the front, causing my trays to drop down at the back. Am I missing something ?
JA: Is your Belling oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric model###-##-####Doesn't look very old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The shelf racks are just at the front I presume since it was made
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just that all my trays and roasting trays fit in but there is no way to hold them up level in the back of the oven. Top and bottom are the same.
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 10 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you share a image of the oven and what you mean by there's nothing to hold the trays up?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Both ovens are the same. There are no mountings or holes toward the back of inner wall, where another tray guide could attach.

Could you share a photo which me by any chance?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Have attached 2 photos 2 messages ago

It looks like you have opened another question

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok will attach again here sorry.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can't find the wording in blue to add attachment
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I added them to this thread not the previous thread with JA

I dont see them, can you try add again?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I dont see where I can do that again the Attach an Item is not showing now

You did attach them before but you opened a new question.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What is your email add or mobile number

Unfortunately, we are not permitted to share that information and all communications are to take through the Just Answer platform.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Have tried but this has a no reply email. I quite understand. So have you found out if the trays and rack for Belling stoves are a different design and stay level by only using the front guides ?

Im just having a look.

I have investigated the information you have provided and I would recommend reviewing the spares websites I have provided below, you should be able to find replacement fittings to be able to reconnect them. I personally uses these websites when conducting repairs and would highly recommend them. 

1. espares.co.uk

2. appliancespares-direct.co.uk

3. buyspares.co.uk

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you Andrew

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!