James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My bissell carpet shampooer is not sucking up the soapy

Customer Question

my bissell carpet shampooer is not sucking up the soapy water from my carpet
JA: Do you know the model of your Bissell shampooer? How old is it?
Customer: bissell pro heat 2X Revolution, had it 3-5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bissell shampooer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only noticed it after I has shampooed my entire bedroom carpet, I filed the cleaner water reservoir with water and shampoo, and only noticed when I tried to go over the carpet again with just clean water that the carpet is still soapy and soaking wet and the dirty water reservoir only had about 2 inches of dirty water in it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there was a lot of per hair balls. I've cleaned the rollers as best I can but don't know how to take them out.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry I can't wait, I have a soaking wet carpet I need to clean and dry by tomorrow so had to buy a new carpet cleaner. Please cancel my question. Thanks
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Where the bissell carpet washer is not taking up the water check the filter most likely this is filled with fluff and stopping the vacuum action.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.