KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I w have done the wash cycle but cant get it to dry, AEG 700

I w have done the wash cycle but cant get it to dry
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: AEG 700 Kombu
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: iI have just moved here and I have no instructions on how to dry
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Settings say ws

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I would like to have instructions on how to operate my washer dryer
Good afternoon and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please provide it’s complete model number
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
AEG 700 joker duel sense technology model L7WE7631B1

Thank you for the model number.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

The automated phone call message is optional and premium service.

Sorry, I am not available for phone calls, and I am happy to help this way.

However, if you opt for phone call then another expert will call you based on their availability.

I am afraid this indicates the NTC sensor and/or thermostat is faulty and will need replacement.

If you want to replace it yourself then unplug the appliance and pull it out. Then remove the top off the appliance and then you will see metal chamber, towards the right of this chamber you will see NTC sensor, you can then replace it.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.