KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I’ve got a problem with my Electrolux washer/dryer. I

Customer Question

Hi! I’ve got a problem with my Electrolux washer/dryer. I cleaner out the file Filter yesterday. And ever since it’s overflowing with water and I have to manually drain myself
JA: Is your Electrolux washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading and 3 years old this month
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only since yesterday so it must have been something I’ve done when cleaning the filter. I’ve opened the filter and cleared it out so far and checked for any blockages bht it’s completely overflowing, even with water spewing out from the dispenser at the top
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thats everything!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Just tried to put a wash on, machine is filling with water, not spinning or anything. I’m also unable to drain it either. I’ve had to empty by the hose next to the filter
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Opened filter and checked the inside is spinning properly too
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 days ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please provide it’s complete model number and Pnc number

Good afternoon,
Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

The pressure switch may be stuck/jammed.

Please try this to solve the issue:
You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out.
Then remove the top off the appliance and locate the pressure switch with thin hose attached to it.
Now, remove this hose and blow through it, make sure it is not clogged.
Then with the top off the appliance, locate the hoses going into dispenser and clean them completely.
Also clean the hose that goes from dispenser to the drum, make sure it is not clogged.
After you have cleaned everything then reconnect and plug it back, problem should be solved.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!
I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.
Have a wonderful day.