KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Hopefully yes, i have a check water sign come up, just

Customer Question

hopefully yes
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: i have a check water sign come up
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just switching the machine on and off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have hot and cold water
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 days ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please provide it’s complete make and model number.

Good afternoon,
Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Check water light in your dishwasher indicates, water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti-flood device.
You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out, then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off completely.
After you have done this, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged.
Then please clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked.
Now, reconnect everything and plug it back; select any program.
It should work however, if the problem occurs again you will have to check what is causing the leak.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!
I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.
Have a wonderful day.