Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Bought I toaster through Amazon in June but now stop

Customer Question

Hi bought I toaster through Amazon in June but now stop working.
JA: What's the brand and model of your toaster? How old is it?
Customer: Delonghi only 6 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi toaster? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Stopped working 2 days ago. I tried swapping to another wall plug but still not working at all
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need a replacement tosater
Expert:  Tim JA replied 11 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

If you have a faulty appliance you should notify Amazon and request a replacement or a refund.

In case you aren't aware, you have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I tried but Amazon but they send me to talk to the manufacturer
Expert:  Tim JA replied 11 days ago.

Many merchants will try it on without informing you of your rights., I suggest that you email them and refer specifically to the Consumer Rights Act 2015, pointing out that you bought the product less than six months ago, and ask them to prove that the fault was not introduced during manufacture.