KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Tap error code is on any ideas, neff about 10years, switch

Customer Question

Tap error code is on any ideas
JA: What's the brand and model of your faucet? How old is it?
Customer: neff about 10years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: switch on off at mains switch on again so water comes into the machine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: woking fine yesterday
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Any thoughts
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Also water sitting in bottom of machine
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello..
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are you still there ?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There is no plate inside the door

No problem, I understand.

However, without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Tap light in your dishwasher indicates, water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti-flood device.
You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out, then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off completely.
After you have done this, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged.
Then please clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked.
Now, reconnect everything and plug it back; select any program.
It should work however, if the problem occurs again you will have to replace the aquastop valve.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks I don’t feel confident do this I’m not as young as I used to beIm not at all sure I could get the machine out and tip it 45 degreesI think I will need to call out an engineerIs this a service you provide if yes what is the call out cost ??

I am afraid, we do not provide home repairs.

I understand, if you cannot do it yourself then you may either contact Neff or local repair service to book repair.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Cheers