Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a bosch tumble dryer and keeps saying empty water and

Customer Question

I have a bosch tumble dryer and keeps saying empty water and keeps stopping it is only 2yrs old
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dryer?
Customer: WTE84106GB
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A good few months .. I have empty water but none it and cleaned all filters out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes its not used a lot as I only have drying for one and it doesn't dry stuff properly either
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If the device has been thoroughly cleaned and an error message still appears, then the condensate pump is mostly blocked or defective at the bottom. You can test-tilt the device 45 ° forwards, wait a few seconds and then turn it back and tilt it 45 ° forwards again and then back it up again. You can try this a few times. It may then be that the blockade is lifted and the device is reset.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No sorry that did not work the light empty container cane back on and machine stopped after 5 mins
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay, then you really do have a problem with the condensate pump. There is also a float switch on the condensate pump that signals that the water must be pumped out or that the tank is full. Unfortunately, the unit must then be opened completely and the condensate pump checked with the switch. Do you have enough tools to do this?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My machine is still under warrantee why was I put on to this site and having to pay for advice please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

I'm really sorry but of course I can't see out if they have warranty or not. We are manufacturer independent. I wrote that in my first message to you. We do not belong to the manufacturer. You have contacted us and made your enquiry.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'm aware only bosch transfered me .. I was told it was refundable ..
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.