Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a hot point cooker DSC60 model with a main oven that

Customer Question

Hello, I have a hot point cooker DSC60 model with a main oven that is not heating up properly. Could you tell me what the call out charge for a hot point engineer is to come out to repair it ?
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: It is electric and is 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It hasn’t been heating up for 4 days now. I believe it is the heating element or thermostat in the main oven
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i forgot to register the 10 year parts guarantee when I purchased the cooker 3 years ago.
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 5 days ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refridgeration engineer   there are several nationwide companies that deal with hot point

0800repair   , knowhow  , and hotpoint also  a fixed price repair is usually around 120 pounds from all 3 for diagnostic  parts fitting and cover . But I would give all 3 a try and find the best option for your self

Hope this helps

Regards darran

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Could you tell me the names of these companies are repair hotpoint appliances such as my cooker.

Ov course you have 0800 repair 0800(###) ###-####

And knowhow is 0344(###) ###-####

Thes both are nation wide and cover most areas I hope this helps