Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

What is E18 alarm on Bosch serie 6, 3 yrs approx, just

Customer Question

What is E18 alarm on Bosch serie 6
JA: How old is your Bosch appliance?
Customer: 3 yrs approx
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: tried running diff programmes same e18 each time
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message means that your drain pump is blocked or defective below. Here is a general video guide for you as an overview of what you need to do:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi, thank you. I can’t turn the pump handle to open it?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

If you cannot open it, it is 100% blocked by a foreign object. Please try to open and close it several times until it comes loose. If it does not come loose at all, the complete drain pump must be dismantled beforehand so that the foreign body can be removed. Removing the drain pump is of course very complicated. You have to open the appliance completely or remove all the covers.