Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My tumble dryer is indicating :loc" on display, Candy only

Customer Question

My tumble dryer is indicating :loc" on display
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Candy only about 4 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Don't know what to do tried different settings on dile but same thing happens
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That I could do with being able to use it what do you suggest?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This message means that you have activated parental controls. You should have two buttons on the control panel that are linked together to form a lock or a key symbol. If you keep these two buttons pressed for at least 5-10 seconds, the fuse is deactivated again. Please try it.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks I did as you suggested but still flashing loc
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
that's fine please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Then I need either the exact model number of your device or a photo of your control panel and display so that I can help you further. I do not have an overview of the exact unit you are sitting on. You can attach photos below the right side of the text box.