Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How do I remove the lock function.whatever I do the hob

How do I remove the lock function.whatever I do the hob shows L for all plates and I can switch it on
JA: Is your hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric about u7years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time ever I switch on and it shows l for alllz
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just how do I reset to show H

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

the message letter L means that you have activated the child lock. There are different methods of deactivating it on different models. Mostly there is a lock or a key symbol. If you keep this button pressed for at least 5-10 seconds, the child lock should be deactivated. In order to be able to give you one hundred percent instruction, I would need the exact model number of your device.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you Problem solved

I'm happy that you made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want you to be happy with me.