KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My dishwasher has a code 30 fault showing. It is not flooded

My dishwasher has a code 30 fault showing. It is not flooded and the water supply seems to be fine at the junction with the pipe. How can I clear the code 30 and use the machine again? It finished its cycle perfectly.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: AEG favorit type GHE613C83 4years old Model FSK93008P SN72640019
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it happened overnight so I found it this morning. I have cleared the filter and checked the water supply. There is no sign of flooding. I have switched off the power to stop the bleeping and a noise like a pump working.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so.

Good morning,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

This error code indicates, water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti-flood device.

You will have to unplug the appliance and pull it out, then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off completely.

After you have done this, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged.

Then please clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked.

Now, reconnect everything and plug it back; select any program.

It should work however, if the problem occurs again you will have to check what is causing the leak.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.