Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

One of the electric rings on our hob is not working

Hi one of the electric rings on our hob is not working properly
JA: What's the brand and model of your hob? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Candy, I dont have to number to hand . It is about 15 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has been going on for a month or so . I just need to fiddle with the control knob
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The other three rings work fine

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If it doesn't work, there could be several reasons. The controller really came to be defective or the heating ring itself. To be able to determine it you would have to take everything apart and measure everything with a measuring device. Would you like to repair yourself? Do you have enough tools at home?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I do not have the tools to repair myself.

Okay you want