KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have been told my dishwasher has been riven off,so I would

Customer Question

I have been told my dishwasher has been riven off,so I would like to upgrade,
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: it was a cata built in one
JA: What have you tried so far with your dishwasher?
Customer: the electrical repair man was out last.Tuesday and they don’t have spare parts for it so it has been riten off I received a text from D&G for to choose one but would like to upgrade so I am on the phone but it has been over a hour now so can you help me please.??????
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 17 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon,
Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

As the dishwasher is not working then yes, it will be good to replace specially when the parts are obsolete. If you want to replace it then please contact your service provider D & G and check if they can replace it.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!
I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.
Have a wonderful day.