KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a samsung fridge-freezer RF23R62E3B1. The water

Customer Question

I have a samsung fridge-freezer RF23R62E3B1. The water filter needed changing. I bought one - took the old one out - but cant get the new one in. I've tried turning the water off but no joy - it just wont push in far enough.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: fridge-freezer
JA: How long have you had your RF23R62E3B1?
Customer: bought 25 March 2021
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: tried to fit new water filter
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 6 days ago.

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

Please check this VIDEO and follow the instructions if you want to replace the filter yourself.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!
I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.
Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I don’t want subscribe to this service. Please can you arrange for a refund of my £5 which I paid today but was told was refundable.

Sorry, for payments, cancellations etc. please contact customer support at 0808(###) ###-####or at https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us. I can only provide technical assistance and do not deal in payments.