Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

The oven door fell off, Gas Bought July 2018, 5 days put it

Customer Question

The oven door fell off
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Gas Bought July 2018
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 5 days put it back on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: come off twice put it back each time
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 10 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the oven?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
zannussi zcg43200xa

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a oven which has come off its hinges multiple times. It would suggest to me that the hinges need to be replaced, I can confirm replacements can be purchased from a spares supplier, however, you will need someone with experience to be able to replace them for you. I would recommend you consult a Appliance Engineer locally who can book in a visit and assist you getting those changed. If you are unsure who to contact, you may user search directories such as Yell.com where you will find a list of local professionals.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
zanussi model zcg43200xa

Thank you, ***** ***** been able to review the information I have shared?