Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have an oven that is 2 years old with a 10 year warranty

Customer Question

I have an oven that is 2 years old with a 10 year warranty that isn't working how can I book a repair?
JA: Is your oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 days the temperature light doesn't turn off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 13 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the unit?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hotpot double oven

Would that be hotpoint?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hotpoint

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a oven that has 10 year warranty. I would recommend you contact Hotpoint on the following number to raise a warranty call, this will avoid you having to pay any additional call out and repair charges. The number to dial is 03448 225 225 which can be dialed between  Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew