James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I'm looking for a Danfoss engineer local to me that has an

Customer Question

Hello. I'm looking for a Danfoss engineer local to me that has an understanding of their products. Can you help? Please
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Basic Plus2 room Thermostate Flooring Heating
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I think there is an airlock in the system somewhere
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: half my floor is hot and the other half is cold.
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an heating technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What appears to be the issue with the Basic Plus2 stat, are you just having issues setting the parameters?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
There is an airlock and I'm not sure how to bleed the system
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
not at the moment its nearly 20.00 in the evening. Is there any local engineers near me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
James are you still there?
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

This is not an immediate service I am afraid, it can take time for experts to respond, as they will need time to go away and look into the fault, but we do try and respond as soon as possible.

Right thats nothing to do with the Basic Plus2, its down to the manifolds used for installation, its very unlikely you have an air lock in a zone (I have never encountered one), locate your manifold and flow\return for the zone you believe has the fault ensure the system is adequately pressured and then you will find a bleed valve on the return you can open to take out the air.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.