KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Could I speak to someone about my machine as it is not

Could I speak to someone about my machine as it is not operating properly JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it? Customer: my no is just *** JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far? Customer: just going to *****************72 it now probab;ly about 5 years old. it has this no. onthewaste pod tray JA: Anything else we should know to help you best? Customer: it swithes on, the two lights on the top of the m/c flash - abit fast but the coffee that comes is cold did you get my phone no>? JA: Who makes your lighting? Customer: no idea but why do you want to know this? JA: What have you tried so far with your lighting? Customer: nothing

Good day,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I await to hear fro you Kevin

The automated phone call message is optional and premium service.

Sorry, I am not available for phone calls, and I am happy to help this way.

However, if you opt for phone call then another expert will call you based on their availability.

Good afternoon,

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

If you have already tried to descale the appliance and the issue is still there then I am afraid, the heat pump is faulty and will need replacement.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thank you

You are very welcome and Good Luck.

Cheers

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thank you. I await your call

You are very welcome and Good Luck.

When someone is available, you will get a call.

Cheers

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
please ask him to call as soom as possible

As I said when someone is available you will get a call.

Cheers