Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I need a replacement light unit for my Hoover under counter

I need a replacement light unit for my Hoover under counter fridge. I think it is DF MPX/MKP DEFU 1.8 UFKX2
JA: How old is your Hoover fridge?
Customer: im not sure but2-3 years I think. The other number isTUV 1EC 603 84/14CERL
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 3 months ago the light kept flickering, and then wouldn’t work at all, but the fridge functions as normal, so I thought that it would be a simple matter of changing a bulb as I have done before with other fridges, but found it to be strange and complicated, so have just taken the unit out. Where can I get a replacement please?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there is another number on the fridge, DF1-16-N1, if that is any help. I’m afraid my eyesight is not too good so hope the numbers are correct.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Fridge which requires a replacement light unit. I would recommend you refer to the following websites I have provided which stocks spare parts for various kitchen appliances, I personally use these websites when conducting repairs when in need for replacement parts or spares. 

1. espares.co.uk

2. https://www.buyspares.co.uk/

3. https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you Andrew. Buy spares seem to have the part so I have sent for it

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!