Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I purchased a reconditioned coffee machine ECAM 222.320 from

I purchased a reconditioned coffee machine ECAM 222.320 from you and received it on 15/11/21. I have been able to make 3 cups of coffee before it stopped working. I have looked through the trouble shooting guide in the instruction booklet to no avail. Please help as the machine will grind the beans but will not deliver the coffee.
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: it is a Delonghi ECAM 22.320 SB UK S11. It is reconditioned so I don’know
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since 19/11 and I have tried everything in the trouble shooting guide
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The display message states “Grounds too fine adjust mill” Have tried adjusting mill but nothing happens
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How long will I have to wait for an answer

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you - Please continue the search.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is***** will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolved it quickly.

Please checked if there is a internal blockage in the spout,you may remove the blockage using a wooden toothpick.

Try to unplug the machine for 10 minutes and turn it OFF, then replug it and turn it ON,wait to initialize for a second until you've seen the display.Then try to make coffee.

We cannot open the machine yet for troubleshooting because its under warranty or service warranty by delonghi,but I suggest to contact its supplier and report so that if there is a part needed to replace they will automatically replaced or provide.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for your help but unfortunately it did not work. I think my only answer to this problem is to return it to the retailer.

Your Welcome.

Its under warranty so you can go back to the retailer.

Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: At your service..