Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Belling Fridge Freezer is running too cold how do I

Hi my Belling Fridge Freezer is running too cold how do I change the temperature it is a Belling
BIFF5050E
JA: How old is your Belling fridge?
Customer: 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week. I have set the setting to the Min but its still too cold
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now.

If you have the setting to min and its still too cold then theres a fault in there.

As the only way to change the temperture is by the way you are doing.

Now on these if its too cold then it may be a faulty temperture sensor in the fridge or the control board at fault here im afraid.