Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I purchased a Hotpoint Tumbledryer in Feb 2021 FROM CURRYS

I purchased a Hotpoint Tumbledryer in Feb 2021 FROM CURRYS PC World.
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Hoover model numberDXC9DG Dynamic next One Touch.I haven't really used it as when I put it on it just works for a couple of minutes and then switches off. I have sat by the dryer in the Utility room keep pressing the start button to get my towels dry.It is still under Guarantee till Feb2022. I have called Domestic and General and they say they can't help me.Could you please send someone out to see it for me as it is useless to me when I can't use it.Look forward to hearing from you regarding this matter Thank you Mrs Gillian Gibbons
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have took the App of my phone for a ßtart. The problem is it only drying for a minuet or so and it is very frustrating when you have something you can't use. I have read the instructions several times both me and my husband. We both feel that there is something wrong with it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just want someone too come out and have a look at it for me

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your new dryer.

As its less then 12 months old then its cover by warranty with Hoover themselves so you need to call there customer care.

There number is ***** 923 607.

They are open mon-fri 8.00 am till 5.30pm

Call them tomorrow and they can arrange for an engineer to call out and sort it for you.