Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch dishwasher isn’t starting programmed. I’ve been

My Bosch dishwasher isn’t starting programmed. I’ve been away for a a year. It was fine when I left. There’s a pool of water in the bottom so I cleaned the filter thing which was greased up and it drained a bit but programmes still aren’t working. I’ve put some dishwasher cleaner in but nothing’s happening. I’ve tried the reset button. All the lights are flashing.
JA: What happened just before your Bosch dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: Read above
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: read abive
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: read above

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be several causes. It is possible that your drain pump is blocked by limescale residues after years of residue. It is also possible that your water inlet valve no longer works. This can happen when the device is used and then switched off for a very long time. For example, when you try to start a program what happens? Just link that or do you even hear a noise from the device?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It sounds as if it is working but I see the minutes haven’t altered on the timer and there’s just cold water in the bottom. I don’t think the arms face rotated although obviously I can’t see inside when the door is closed. There were no issues at all when I went away yet I returned to this problem.

Okay, if the water is introduced and the appliance does not continue to work, then it may be that the circulation pump is blocked or defective. Normally, when the programme starts, the drain pump starts first at the bottom to check that there is no more dirty water. Then new water is introduced and the circulation pump starts in parallel so that it begins to rinse. If this does not happen, the circulation pump is defective or blocked.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.