KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Moving house soon - smaller Kitchen. Would my Ultima S-Line

Moving house soon - smaller Kitchen. Would my Ultima S-Line 9kg & Aquarius B Class 9kg STACK onto each other to save me floor space?? Thanks Alistair
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Both Hotpoints. The Washer is Ultima S-line maybe 4 years old. The dryer is Aquarius B Class 2 years old. Both these machines '9kg'.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. They are both installed and working perfectly. Stood next to each other.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO. just will one stack onto other to save me floor space in new home.

Good morning Alistair,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model numbers (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Dry = TCFS93BGP(UK) Washer (is a Whirlpool) RPD 9467 J UK/1

Thank you for the model number.

Yes, you can stack these two units together.

The stacking kit is available on Hotpoint spares and you may click here to order it.

Alternatively, you may call Hotpoint at 03448 225 225 to book repair.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you Kevin - excellent quick service, thanks, Alistair

You are very welcome and Good Luck Alistair.

Cheers

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Very useful & positive reply. Able to take BOTH Washer & Dryer to the new home and happily continue to use both devices without losing too much kitchen space. Thank you.

Excellent, Cheers