KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My Zanussi Single Oven has stopped working. Swalec have come

My Zanussi Single Oven has stopped working. Swalec have come and checked it and told me that it is an appliance fault. Wickes fitted my kitchen in January. The guy there suggested I contact Zanucci direct.
JA: Is your Zanussi oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric. I’ve had it since January 2021
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Every time the oven was switched on it is now shorting the electric
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have been without an oven now for two weeks. Please could someone come and check it for me

Good afternoon,

You have reached Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

As it trips immediately, this indicates the element or clock control is faulty and will need replacement.

If the oven is still under warranty then you will have to contact Zanussi at 03445 613 613 book repair.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

I hope you enjoyed your experience with Justanswer UK today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This service is usless! Don’t you dare take the £5 or any more monies as this is proving to be nothing but a con from the website. All I want is an engineer to fix my cooker

I understand your frustration with your appliance not working however, hope you understand, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
but this service cannot help. It’s just giving me information that I do not need as I already have it. That is why I think that for me the online girl should not have directed me to this service even though she said it was totally refundable

As advised earlier this is Justanswer UK, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

You will have to contact Zanussi at 03445 613 613 to book replacement/repair.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Just make sure that this service is Cancelled
Please contact customer service.