Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

My washing machine dryer was not working, It's CDA ci971, I

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My washing machine dryer was not working
JA: What's the brand and model of your washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: It's CDA ci971
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm tenant
Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.
Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.
  •  Could you let me know when you say its not working, does it have power?
  • Customer: replied 10 days ago.
    My washing machine dryer was moving..but not produce heating..

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like
    you have a query relating to dryer function that
    failed to heat and as a result your clothes fails to dry. I have found c<span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:
    "Times New Roman";color:#202124;mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">ommon reasons for
    an electric or gas dryer not heating are a tripped circuit breaker,
    clogged vent, and no gas flow. Other potential reasons include a faulty thermal
    fuse and broken heating element. I would recommend at this stage, you consult a
    local Appliance Engineer who can book in a visit to investigate further, its
    likely a repair will need to take place. If you are unsure who to contact, I
    would suggest using search directories such as Yell.com where you can find a
    list of local professionals.

<span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Segoe UI",sans-serif;
    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#172B4D;letter-spacing:-.05pt;
    mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">I hope the information provided today helps and if
    you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know
    and I will do my best to answer those!

mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">Andrew

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Have you managed to review the response sent over moments ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
    Customer: replied 10 days ago.
    Can you please help with steps for dryer not working

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to dryer function that failed to heat and as a result your clothes fails to dry. I have found common reasons for an electric or gas dryer not heating are a tripped circuit breaker, clogged vent, and no gas flow. Other potential reasons include a faulty thermal fuse and broken heating element. I would recommend at this stage, you consult a local Appliance Engineer who can book in a visit to investigate further, its likely a repair will need to take place. If you are unsure who to contact, I would suggest using search directories such as Yell.com where you can find a list of local professionals.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew