EricMoo-h9b0f2mra1cp
EricMoo-h9b0f2mra1cp,
Experience:  Expert
114558721

I have Siemens dishwasher, model iQ300. I am unable to alter

Hi. I have Siemens dishwasher, model iQ300. I am unable to alter the wash cycles. Currently it’s on Intensive but I want to change it Rapid but it won’t change when I press the appropriate buttons. Help please?
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Siemens dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No error codes I’m afraid. The cycle time just keeps flashing. It’s about 8 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don’t normally alternate the program but did yesterday in order clean it with a Magnum dishwasher product. I change it back now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
Hi ,

This would indicate there.is a fault in the control panel

If you give me your postcode I can give you details of.a local repairer

Eric

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Post code SK4 3NH
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thanks. My wife just went to switch it on an blow me if the program changed to the one I had been trying to get. She now thinks she is so clever. Job sorted!

Brilliant

Delighted you got sorted

Eric