Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.
The operating instructions state that the following points must always be observed before starting up:
1. Faulty units must not be used.
2. Secure spray gun using the safety catch on the trigger.
3. Ensure that the unit is properly earthed. The connection must take place through a correctly earthed two-pole and earth socket outlet.
4. Check allowable operating pressure of high-pressure hose and spray gun.
5. Check all connections for leaks.
6. Power tool plugs must match the outlet. Never modify the plug in any way. Do not use any adapter plugs with earthed (grounded) power tools.
If your unit has a malfunction or similar problem, the following topics may be of help. Please read the operating instructions, as this may help to solve or avoid some problems.
However, if it is the machine that keeps on and off with making abnormal sound, it looks like the motor or the pump may faulty. If the source of the problem is mechanical, the unit needs to be inspected in one of authorized repair centers. Alternatively, you may call Wagner on +44 1327 368 410 or by clicking this: contact form
to book a service.
It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know