Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I have a Wagner airless sprayer only used a couple of times,

Customer Question

I have a Wagner airless sprayer only used a couple of times, gone to use it today and it’s just not firing consistent keeps stop starting, the actual unit doesn’t go off either it’s constantly making a noise
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: airless sprayer control 150 m
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since I started using it today, iv cleaned the whole thing through, iv even turnt the nozzle at the top 180 degrees then back again to try amd unblock ot
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it Works lovely for a split second then just blocks up again
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Do we know how much longer it’s going to be it keeps saying 8 minutes that was about an hour ago
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

To help me better assist you, please provide its make and complete model number and or serial number

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

The operating instructions state that the following points must always be observed before starting up:

1. Faulty units must not be used.

2. Secure spray gun using the safety catch on the trigger.

3. Ensure that the unit is properly earthed. The connection must take place through a correctly earthed two-pole and earth socket outlet.

4. Check allowable operating pressure of high-pressure hose and spray gun.

5. Check all connections for leaks.

6. Power tool plugs must match the outlet. Never modify the plug in any way. Do not use any adapter plugs with earthed (grounded) power tools.

If your unit has a malfunction or similar problem, the following topics may be of help. Please read the operating instructions, as this may help to solve or avoid some problems.

However, if it is the machine that keeps on and off with making abnormal sound, it looks like the motor or the pump may faulty. If the source of the problem is mechanical, the unit needs to be inspected in one of authorized repair centers. Alternatively, you may call Wagner on  +44 1327 368 410  or by clicking this: contact form to book a service.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know