James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just bought a 2017 coachman pastiche caravan with a

Customer Question

Hi I have just bought a 2017 coachman pastiche caravan with a thetford fridge. We travelled for 2 hours with the fridge on the leisure battery. We cannot get it working at all now.
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge?
Customer: Theyford
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has error code 6
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I press the button for 1 second and it is red and stays red, then the leisure battery lights up and I cannot select the electric hook up mode or gas
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
N3000e series model a
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Where you have an error 6 refer to the manual here, page 9, it suggests the appliance battery is detecting and over voltage input. This may be the charger not being correctly calibrated or a problem on the control board of the fridge detecting the DC voltage being supplied

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.