Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I have a cordless vac blade 2, it is charged all lights on.

Customer Question

Hi I have a cordless vac blade 2 , it is charged all lights on . Not working on super strength and when I separate the attachment it doesn’t work at all
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: cordlex Vax blade 2
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today, I have cleaned the stick, emptied the collection basket and cleaned that all out so everything is clear
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 10 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

To help me better assist you, please provide its make and complete model number and or serial number

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice

Any failure of your Vax cleaner to function when you switch it on, may be due to power cord has damage, not properly installed, internal trip switch, broken belt or faulty motor.

If the source of the problem is mechanical, the unit needs to be inspected in one of authorized repair centers or you can take the item back into store with your proof of purchase, they will inspect the item for damage and check your warranty status, and offer you the available return options from there. If the item was delivered originally, you can phone Online Customer Services. Alternatively, you may call Vax on 0330(###) ###-####to book repair.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know