James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I’d like to register my lg fridge please, we bought it in

Customer Question

I’d like to register my lg fridge please
JA: Do you know the model of your LG fridge? How old is it?
Customer: we bought it in January…where would I find the model? Thank you
JA: What have you tried so far with your LG refrigerator?
Customer: just to register it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No thank you
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

What is the model number of your appliance, and where was it purchased?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Where do I find the model number please?
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

The model and serial number will be required to register and typically located on a label inside the fridge near the crisper draws (they may need removed to see it).

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Model number is *****
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Serial number is *****
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Its a Sunday so it will take some time for a response I am afraid. I note you haven't provided where the item was purchased from.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Most larger retailers such as Curry's will register the product on purchase, but if not sure you can go to the website here. You will need to create an account with LG and then complete the form, it takes about 5 minutes to setup an account, you can then use the account to book a service visit in the future online, as well as get any information relating to safety notices etc

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.